Monday, December 2, 2013

Book About the Iris Latin America Trip Now Available!

I want to personally thank each and every person who followed along with the Iris Latin America team's journey.  It was such an honor to be a part of this team - this family.  When the vision for the trip was birthed in 2010, the Lord laid it on my heart to write testimonies from the journey.  I knew God would show up in wild and radical ways.  I wrote as we traveled, and I have finally finished a book that shares stories of healings and miracles, personal struggles and victories, funny moments with my teammates, and ultimately realizing that the greatest miracle of all is love.  If you enjoyed following along with our journey, please check out my book about the trip.  It's called Believe and Be Love by Caitlin Ann (available on Amazon.com).  Enjoy and God bless you!
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=caitlin%20ann%20believe


No comments:

Post a Comment